- 6.75 Lakh INR
- Milk Cooling Tanks With Direct Expansion
- Stainless Steel
- Milk Sterilizer, Dairy Processing Plant
- Air Cooling
Milk Cooling Tanks With Direct Expansion (DX)
We are leading suppliers of wide range of Dx Milk Cooling Tanks used to cool milk after the milk processing. We procure these Dx Milk Cooling Tanks from quality manufacturers who have vast industrial experience. These tanks are manufactured from quality raw material and uses direct expansion in a laser welded evaporator to cool the milk. Durability, high performance and reliable service are other features of these Dx Milk Cooling Tanks. Our customers can avail these tanks at really affordable prices.
Milk cooling with direct expansion
With the direct expansion technique the milk is cooled by direct contact with the evaporator. The economic construction in horizontal version with laser-welded, efficient evaporator ensures quick and trouble-free cooling and space saving installation. Thanks to the free evaporation and proper mixing of the milk, the heat exchange is optimal, a high cooling capacity is guaranteed and freezing is prevented, even for small amounts of milk.
The range consists of open models (OM/DX) with volumes from 300 to 3.400 litres, closed elliptical models (REM/DX) from 1.050 to 15.000 litres and closed cylindrical models (LEM/DX) from 5.000 up to 30.000 litres.
All tanks are made of high quality stainless steel AISI 304. The insulation is compact (CFC free) polyurethane foam.
The surface finish of the parts in contact with the milk is perfectly smooth; there are no bacteria traps. The tank can be very easily and thoroughly cleaned.
The same top quality is found in the diverse components that are part of the DX tanks. Some examples
- Electronic control system for temperature indication, control of the cooling unit and agitator
- for the open models (OM/DX): PCV2-2
- for the enclosed models (REM-/LEM/DX): the 'Dolphin' or the PCV4-2 control system
- A unique and very effective central cleaning system with high-pressure water from a dynamic spray-ball integrated in the agitator of the tank. This cleaning system comes standard with an automatic cleaning system: the Pack-O-Mat and has one detergent cup
- Highly efficient laser welded evaporator
- And many other components as there are milk inlets, self washing outlet, a compact, lateral turning lid and adjustable legs
- Cleaning with automatic dosing
- Cleaning in 50 % less time with reduced water consumption (ECO 2000)
- OCULUS: independent control and registration of cooling, stirring and cleaning
- PACAP: digital content indication (mm/litre)
- Individual calibration and chart
- Cooling units with fan control, soft starter and alternative cooling gasses
- Incorporated cooling units (possible up to 3.800 litres) Etc
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Machines Per Day
- 3-4 Days
- Wooden and Carton box
- All India
G-159, Sector 63, Gautam Budh Nagar,, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301, India